Sunday, January 01, 2006

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I know that I am relieved to be done with my holiday knitting and am excited to be able to start knitting for myself again. I was contemplating when the next SnB should be, and I figure people still need time to unwind from the holidays, so the next one will be Wednesday, January 11th at Panera Bread again. (7:00)
I am almost done with getting my apartment in order, so we should be able to hold a few SnB's here soon. Maybe February we can try that out. The only thing is, there is limited seating, so I can only hold a maximum of 6 people. (small living space kinda sucks) People may need to bring a cushion or something so they can be comfortable. More to come on that topic later.
Well, I'll end this here, and I hope to see you all on January 11th!

-Jes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home