Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hi My name is Cyndi it's my turn to formally introduce my self. I am 22 (my birthday is August 18th) and currently still living at home with mom and dad. I am in the process of finding my own apartment. I love to knit I have been knitting for about a year. I also crochet but I can only do the basics. I have knitted so many things: baby blanket, hats, scarves, and purses. My largest finished object was the baby blanket I made for a co-worker. I want to learn how to make mittens. Aside from knitting I love to watch movies(drama and comedy are my favorite) I like to read.(the last book I read was Lucky) The music I like ranges in various artists. (No Doubt has always been number one) I am a smoker and a chocoholic. And last but not least I smile and laugh a lot. I have a goofy and unusal laugh. I am so excited about gettting a group together to knit with it. I look forward to meeting you!

*Cyndi

2 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger knitten purl said...

ah yes, that laugh is unusual to say the least. it's ok though, youre still my bestie!
-jessica

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Allentown SnB said...

Aww back at ya chica.
*Cyndi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home